Our objective is to drive economic growth and make positive social impact through sustainable infrastructure development.
YOG INFRA is an infrastructure focused financial advisory firm.
We work with Developers and Development Finance Institutions (DFIs) and help them make informed investment decisions across infrastructure development lifecycle.
We work on projects globally, and the team brings strong experience in supporting development of infrastructure projects.
Functional expertise across geographies
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs)
- Green and Sustainable Finance
- Financial Modelling (including model reviews)
- Commercial Due-Diligence
- Project Finance
- Business Plans and Market Entry Strategy
- Training and Capacity Building
- Retainership for Financial Advisory Services
OUR SECTOR COVERAGE
YOG INFRA provides advisory services across a spectrum of infrastructure sectors including
- Renewable Energy (solar, wind, hydro, emerging technologies)
- Energy Transition (Battery Storage, Electric Vehicles, Hydrogen)
- Water and Waste management
- Transport (Rail, Road, Airports, Ports)
- Urban Infrastructure (Real Estate, Housing)
- Social Infrastructure (Health and Education)
We bring international experience across Asia, Middle East and Africa, which enables us to incorporate best industry practices in our services to help clients deliver sustainable infrastructure projects.
VARIED SECTOR KNOWLEDGE
We possess working knowledge of various infrastructure sectors to deliver sectoral learnings in our service offerings to clients and meet their specific objectives
STRONG LOCAL RELATIONSHIPS
We have developed strong relationships with local partners across Asia; which has proven valuable to get insight in the country specific context for our advisory services.
All our team members are qualified and subject matter experts in their respective fields. We also have an expert panel with experienced professionals across multiple geographies.
We are ISO 9001:2015 certified company; an international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). We strive to consistently provide high quality deliverables.
We partner with other firms to provide complimentary value-add advisory services (technical, legal and tax) as per client requirements specific to the project/ transaction.
SOUTH – ASIA in India, Nepal, Bangladesh
SOUTH – EAST ASIA in Singapore, Viet Nam, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia
CENTRAL and EAST ASIA in Uzbekistan, Mongolia
MIDDLE EAST in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar
EAST AFRICA in Tanzania, Kenya, Ethiopia, Malawi